Verilog Implementation of a Feed Forward Neural Network...

V

Victor Niga

I have a task that I need assistance with. I am willing to issue a token of appreciation for help. Here is a summary of the details:
The task is to implement a feed forward artificial neural network using verilog that performs handwritten digit classification on a subset of the MNIST dataset. The neural network implementation should be able to predict the digit when given an input image and network parameters. Finally, using the network implementation, you will calculate the network accuracy on the MNIST dataset.

I\'m open to doing it but not for free.

Victor Niga wrote on 4/24/22 11:09 AM:
I have a task that I need assistance with. I am willing to issue a token of appreciation for help. Here is a summary of the details:
The task is to implement a feed forward artificial neural network using verilog that performs handwritten digit classification on a subset of the MNIST dataset. The neural network implementation should be able to predict the digit when given an input image and network parameters. Finally, using the network implementation, you will calculate the network accuracy on the MNIST dataset.

On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 10:26:03 AM UTC+5:30, mag wrote:

I am working on similar task and need help in backpropagation. We can discuss about charges as well.

do you have finished this task?

gmtar...@gmail.com 在 2022年9月10日 星期六清晨6:00:27 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

I am working on similar task and need help in backpropagation. We can discuss about charges as well.

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 8:20:55 PM UTC-7, chuanj...@gmail.com wrote:

Done with forward propagation.

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 8:20:55 PM UTC-7, chuanj...@gmail.com wrote:

Still need help for back propagation

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back